Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

My little sister is 50 - Congratulations

My little sister is 50 tomorrow and I have made her a very special card.  The story behind this is that when we were little girls our gran always made matching dresses.  There are two that spring to mind, the first  matching dresses we had were crochet in orange which incidentally is very much back in fashion at the moment as we came across them in Monsoon recently.  We had a silly moment and could not resist trying them on for a laugh - we did not look much better in them now!  The second dresses were turquoise with daisies all over them - what a picture.  I very quickly got an idea for her birthday card and I think she will love it.  It includes a picture of the two of us, I have crochet embellishments handmade in the colours of both the dresses in orange, turquoise and white and I really enjoyed making it.  See what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment