Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

Next Inspiration


Went shopping in Next recently and at the till was tempted into buying some christmas wrapping products which were on offer on 3 for 2.  While standing in the queue I had the inspiration for this card and I have had a previous epiphany after receiving two next vouchers which I recycled.  See what you think.  You do not need to go to craft shops for inspiration it can be found anywhere even in the most unexpected of places!  Happy crafting and happy recycling!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella, thank you for your comment on my 3-2-1 Challenge card for Joanna Sheen. Regarding the Silhouette Portrait, I love it. Learning something new everyday and there are plenty of freebies around too. Not actually made anything to show just yet but I am working on a simple card for an upcoming challenge, watch out. Take care, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete